2008-04-02

Trading Tennis in Miami

Today I traded one match so far.

Jelena Jankovic - Elena Dementieva

Managed to jump on the Janko-express during first set. Janko won first set very clear, but Dementieva seemed to be injured and called a trainer after first set. She tried to play on, but after Jankovic leading already 3-1 in second set, Dementieva retired.

Result: Jankovic won 6-1, 3-1 ret.

Bets for the match:

Back Jankovic 10€ @ 1.43

Profit: 4,30€ (+43% ROI)

Update1:

James Blake - Rafael Nadal

Stupidity means loss. Like Loocie I layed Nadal prematch at 1.56 and already entered a back bet, but forget to make back bet to go inplay. As I didn't have the time to see the match live I lost.

Result: Nadal won 3-6, 6-3, 6-1

Bets for the match:

Lay Nadal 20€ @ 1.56

Loss: 11,20€ (-100% ROI)

Update2:

I tried to trade the match

Dinara Safina - Vera Zvonareva

althoug beeing tired and althoug saying before that I don't like to trade matches in quarter finals and higher. I didn't listen to myself and was punished fo it.

To many trades to list, but the result after

Zvonareva won 7-5, 6-4

Loss: 18,45€ (-61,5% ROI)

See you,

Muxor

No comments: