2008-04-09

Patience is the key

Hello!

Well, I had a good trading day, but within some mistakes. First part of trading I took similar trades to Muxor's:

Ayumi Morita - Anna Chakvetadze

Morita - Chakvetadze

Tatiana Perebynis - Dinara Safina

Perebiynis - Safina

Karolina Sprem - Daniela Hantuchova

Hantuchova had her first match on clay this season. I was pretty confident for Sprem to take at least one set against Hantuchova. So I layed Hantuchova 2-0 on set betting market 5€@1,96.

Sprem - Hantuchova

I also layed Hantuchova pre match 100€@1,34 on match odds market. Hantuchova took first game from Sprem and I lost my self confidence, but Sprem could take 2nd game, so score was 1-1. I backed 20€@1,34 back on Hantuchova to minimize my liability. Maybe this was a mistake. If you have a plan, than stick to it. Sprem won first set 6-3 and I took out risk. Later in third set I layed Sprem again to have a profit each way.

Sprem - Hantuchova

It is good to have this profit, but I think it could be more than 21,00€, maybe I need more self confidence.

total profit today: +34,15€.

All the best, Loocie

No comments: