2008-04-02

Tennis and Hockey

Yesterday I had not much time for trading tennis, because it's hockey time again. Cologne crushes straight forward to the championship.

First match of the semifinal series against Frankfurt Lions.

Cologne Sharks - Frankfurt Lions 7-1

Two winnings left till the final. And we all know:

We don't play this game to lose!

See some impressions:


In Tennis trading I just tried my luck in one match, but didn't manage to get profit.

In the match

James Blake - Radek Stepanek

I took a free lay during first set, with Blake leading with one break. Stepanek didn't manage to fight back and after Blake winning the set I backed him with leaving minimal loss on him and about 10% profit on Stepanek. Blake won in two sets, so I had to take the small loss.

Result: Blake won 6-3, 6-4

Bets for the match:

Lay Blake 30€ @ 1.34

Back Blake 29€ @ 1.33

Loss: 0,63€ (-6,17% ROI)

Bis bald,

Muxor

No comments: