2008-04-27

Trading Spain GP

Hello,

today I traded Formula 1 Spain GP.

First Lap Leader

Alonso was 2nd place and had less fuel than Raikkonen. I layed Raikkonen 20€@1,28 in the hope for Alonso to take the lead. Raikkonen was not under pressure the hold lead in 1st lap because he could be sure to over take Alonso in pit lane. Sadly Alonso could not take the lead and I lost my stake.

total loss this market: -5,60€

Podium Finish

During 2nd safety car period Hamilton was available to finish on podium at 1,59. I backed him 10€@1,59 knowing he should had more fuel than Kubica. Later I traded out to avoid a loss.

total profit this market: +3,36€

Fastest Lap

After a good start Raikkonen was pushing one fastest lap after another. I backed him 9€@2 after I saw him pushing. Layed off later to avoid a loss.

total profit this market: +5,70€

I like trading fastest lap, because you can follow this market very closely by using live timing from http://www.formula1.com.

Summary:

Summary Spain GP

total profit today: +3,46€

All the best, Loocie

No comments: