2008-04-16

Protect your stake

Hello,

first I want to give a summary of yesterday's trades. I can not remember all trades, especially my thoughts why I entered and exit the market, so I only post some stats per match.

Schwank v C. Rochus

Schwank won 1st set 6-2 and odds moved to 1,21. I was wondering about this low odds and layed him 27€@1,21. Was a great mistake, Rochus retired and I lost my stake.

total loss this match: -5,67€ (-100%ROI)

Almagro v Lopez Jaen

total profit this match: +2,66€ (+26,6%ROI)

Pennetta v Meusburger

total profit this match: +3,90€ (+39% ROI)

Machado v Karlovic

Machado broke Karlovic in 1st game and I backed Karlovic 10€@1,82. Karlovic was injured (could not find any information about an injury pre match). I was hoping for a retirement in 1st set, because Betfair only settles bets with at least one set completed. Karlovic lost 1st set 4-6 and I backed Machado 5€@1,32 to reduce my stake.

Later Karlovic retired.

total loss this match: -8,40€ (-84%ROI)

Vogele v Kirilenko

total profit this match: +2,99€ (26%ROI)

Federer v Rochus

total profit this match: +2,66€ (26,6%ROI)

total loss yesterday: -1,86€

 

Today I traded the following matches:

Rezai v Rodionova

I was wondering because Rezai was pre match favourite. So I layed her pre match 10€@1,63.

She did not played well and I could green up to make a profit of +5,82€.

Rodionova won 6-3, 6-4.

Sun v Azarenka

I layed Azarenka pre match 50€@1,21. Odds were too low on Azarenka.

Could green up in 1st set to make a profit of +3,96€.

total profit today: +9,78€

All the best, Loocie

No comments: