2009-01-19

Start Of Australian Open 2009

australian_open_header 
Hello,

the Australian Open 2009 started this night and I traded the following matches:

Ginepri v Berdychginepri_berdychI only made a pre match trade to be able to watch this match via Betfair Live Video, but it did not work. Betfair had technical problems with their live video feed.

Ginepri v Berdych 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 

Rybarikova v Zvonareva
rybarikova_zvonarevaPre match odds: Rybarikova: 10.00,  Zvonareva: 1.11
Zvonareva was clear favourite, but Rybarikova made an early break and I backed Zvonareva 50€@1.22. Zvonareva fought back and was leading 4-2 and odds on her dropped only to 1.13, which was a crazy price: Two ticks higher than her pre match odds and she was leading the match with a break.
When Rybarikova equalized to 4-4 I got a lay bet matched on Zvonareva 50€@1.15. When score was 5-4* and Zvonareva serving I got a back of 9€ matched @1.37 and I minimized risk when Rybarikova was leading 6-5* and Zvonareva was serving. I was patient and made no mistakes, which was a good start into the Australian Open for me.

Rybarikova v Zvonareva 7-6, 6-0

Muller v Lopez
muller_lopezPre match odds: Muller: 2.75, Lopez: 1.53
I did not expect to trade this match, but I followed the odds in this market. At the beginning of the 3rd set Lopez was leading 2-0* and I got a lay on Muller 20€@2.32 (which is a back of Lopez @1.76) matched. Odds on Lopez at this moment was 1.54.
I layed Lopez 10€@1.6 to have a 2.1 bet on Lopez when the real odds were 1.6. When score was 0-30 on Lopez’ serve I scratched the trade to avoid a loss.

Muller v Lopez 6-3, 7-6, 4-6, 4-6, 16-14

Kleybanova v Arvidsson
kleybanova_arviddsonPre match odds: Kleybanova: 1.38, Arvidsson: 3.60
I fancied Kleybanova to win. I missed a really good trading opportunity, when score was 5-3* and Kleybanova was serving: A lay of Arvidsson @1.76 was available which was a very good price, because odds would not move very much, if Arvidsson win the 1st set.
Kleybanova fought back and won the 1st set 7-5 and odds on her dropped to 1.15.
During the 2nd set I started to gamble. I was so disappointed that I missed that opportunity during the 1st set. That was such a stupid mistake. I am glad I could reduce the loss to 33ct.

Kleybanova v Arvidsson 7-5, 7-5

Dokic v Paszek
dokic_paszek Again I only made a small trade to be able to watch this match via Betfair Live Video.

Dokic v Paszek 6-2, 3-6, 6.4 

Stats so far:
Total profit today: +6.29
Total profit this month: +32.02

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: