2009-01-20

Australian Open 2009 Day 2

australian_open_headerHello,

today was the 2nd day of Australian Open 2009 and I traded the following matches:

K Bondarenko v A Radwanska
radwanska_k_bondarenkoPre match odds: K Bondarenko: 15.00, A Radwanska: 1.07
I fancied Radwanska to win this match. Bondarenko made an early break and I backed Radwanska 50€@1.23. She fought back, but could not take the lead, so I had to scratch the trade.
Bondarenko won the 1st set 7-6 and the statistics showed, that there was a high probability of an equalizer from Radwanska:
stats_1st_set_radwanska_k_bondarenkoI backed Radwanska 37€@1.6 at the start of the 2nd set. Radwanska was not playing their best tennis, but she got the lead in the 2nd set with 3-1*. I minimized risk with a lay Radwanska 10€@1.33 and when score was 5-3 and deuce I minimized risk with a lay of Radwanska. Radwanska looked like she would not take this match very serious. She made many unforced error and I made it each way when score was 5-4*. Statistics (at 5-4* in 2nd set) showed that this was a good decision:
stats_12nd_set_5_5_radwanska_k_bondarenko Both were able to win the 2nd set and did not want to gamble.

K Bondarenko v A Radwanska 7-6, 4-6, 6-1

Cipolla v Tursunov
cipolla_tursunovI watched the odds during the 3rd set. I got both players matched below 1.9 and made it each way.
General there are so many matches at the same time, so liquidity is not very good in some matches.

Cipolla v Tursunov 4-6, 6-2, 7-6, 7-5

Stats so far:
Total profit today: +10.97
Total profit this month: +42.99

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: