2008-05-14

Trading ATP Hamburg and WTA Rome

Hello,

today I traded the following matches:

Montanes v Acasuso

I applied a free lay:

montanes_acasuso

Montanes was leading 6-5 in 1st set. He had 46% return points won, which is very good for atp matches. 1st serve percentage of Acasuso is very low for atp.

I layed Acasuso 10€@1.83 and hoped Montanes could take the set 7-5. He did not and I backed Acasuso 11.44€@1.60. This free lay did not worked

total loss this match: -1.44€

K Bondarenko v Garbin

I applied another free lay:

bondarenko_garbin

Same situation here: I layed Garbin 10€@2.5 and she lost her service game and Bondarenko won 1st set 7-5. I layed Bondarenko 5€@1.43 to reduce liability and later I layed again to have a profit each way.

total profit this match: +3.99€

A Radwanska v Vinci

Vinci was leading 2-0 in 1st set and I layed her 5€@3.1. Radwanska lost 1st set 3-6 and I was confident she could win 2nd set and also the match. I lay Vinci 5€@2.1 after she won 1st set. Radwanska improved and won this match 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 and I could make a profit.

total profit this match: +5.18

Szavay v Errani

Szavay lost first set 0-6. Generally it does not happen very often, that a player loses 6-0, 6-0, so I layed Errani 20€@1.5. Odds on Errani were flipping, so I was able to reduce my liability with some fast trades. I greened up when Errani was serving for match. In past I had not very good experiences with Szavay. She is not stable. She can beat good players in straight sets but can also lose a match against a very low ranked player. I know Errani is good on clay, but Szavay should be able to take at least one set. In future I will be careful with trading on Szavay.

total profit this match: +2.98

Was a good trading day so far. Maybe I enter more matches. Will update later.

Update

I had no more trades today.

total profit today: +10.71€

total profit this week: +24.10€

total profit this month: +41.42€

All the best, Loocie

No comments: