2008-05-09

Steady profits

Hello,

today I traded the following matches:

A Bondarenko v Azarenka

I applied my tennis hedging strategy. Trade was successful during the 1st set.

total profit this match: +3,94€

On the following matches I applied a free lay:

Blake v Wawrinka

total loss this match: -1,36€ (liability 10€)

Safina v S Williams

total loss this match: -1,00€ (liability 10€)

 

Roddick v Robredo

Free lay worked very good. I layed Roddick 20€@1,54 when Robredo was leading 5-4 in second set and Roddick serving. I knew odds would return to 1,4x if Roddick holds his serve, but Robredo had around 40% return points won, so I was only risking 2€ loss (if I had taken the stop loss) to win more than 6€, if my free lay worked. It worked and I made a profit each way. This was the perfect exit point for me. If you are reading this blog regularly you have probably noticed that I have problems to close a trade in the right moment of a game. That is something I can improve.

total profit this match: +6,28€


Federer v Stepanek

That was a perfect example of over trading, see picture below:

overtrading

I watched this match via Betfair video and I think I was chasing pictures. I was backing and laying all the time, but this is not my style of trading. But it is good to see, that I took the stop loss and so this match ended in a small loss.

total loss this match: -1,50€

total profit today: +6,36€

total profit this week: +30,40€

total profit this month: +30,40€

 

There was only one mistake today with the match Federer v Stepanek. The good thing is that I took all stop losses and did not let my losses run.

Also my self confidence on trading is growing and I hope I can go on tomorrow.

All the best,

Loocie

No comments: