2008-05-13

That's the way I like it

Hello,

today I traded the following matches:

hamburg

Benneteau v Moya

Benneteau won first set 6-3. In 2nd set Moya was leading 5-4 and Benneteau was serving. Moya had around 40% return points won. I layed Benneteau 10€@1.37. Was a great free lay! Moya broke Benneteau and won 2nd set 6-4. I reduced my liability and backed Moya after winning this 2nd set. Later I green up to make profit each way.

My bets:

Lay Benneteau 10€@1.37

Lay Moya 4€@1.89

Lay Moya 4.21€@1.46

total profit this match: +4.27€

rome

Cibulkova v Dulko

I am not sure when I entered the market. I layed Dulko 10€@1.5 and backed back later to have a profit each way.

Cibulkova won this match comfortably 7-6, 6-4.

total profit this match: +5.11€

Petrova v Kirilenko

Generally both players are very unstable during a match. I layed Petrova 10€@1.30 in 1st set. Was a massive short price and I could not understand why the price was so low. Petrova won 1st set, but odds did not moved under 1.30. Kirilenko won second set and I was able to close the trade and green up to have a profit each way. Match is suspended caused by rain, but I am in profit on both players.

total profit this match: +4.01€

Very nice trades so far. I think I took the right moments to close my trades (generally this is something I have to improve). Maybe I will enter other matches today, so I will update this blog entry later.

Update

No more trading today.

total profit today: +13.39€

total profit this week: +13.39€

total profit this month: +30.71€

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: