2008-05-18

A little more motivation please

Hello,

today I traded the following matches:

Kohlschreiber v Ferrer

Shame on Ferrer! Why did he play World Team Cup for his country? No motivation, no fighting, just standing on court and waiting for match finish.

Maybe he is one of these players who only try to play their best tennis if they get points for atp ranking or huge price money.

Ferrer was wasting this match away and lost 1-6, 0-6.

I layed Kohlschreiber 1.3 in 1st set. Was a good price, because odds on Kohlschreiber were 1.33 after winning 1st set.

total loss this match: -6.60€

Youzhny v Starace

That was a good match. Both players were fighting for their country. I applied a free lay in 2nd set when Starace was leading 6-5 and Youzhny serving. Starace won 2nd set 7-5 and I took the profit each way.

total profit this match: +6.19€

Cornet v Jankovic

I layed Jankovic pre match 25€@1.24 but was not a good decision, she won 1st set 6-2. I had some quick trades to reduce my liability, but had a small loss.

total loss this match: -2.82€

Was not my best trading day. Stats so far:

total loss today: -3.23€

total profit this week: +23.47€

total profit this month: +40.79€

All the best,

Loocie

No comments: