2008-05-10

How to stop doing silly trades?

Hello,

today I traded Formula 1 and Tennis. Trading Formula 1 was a nightmare. I did some really stupid trades and I lost -18,58€. I had no really strategy I want to apply. That was completely sh*t!

I also traded both semi finals of Qatar Telecom German Open 2008:

Dementieva v Ivanovic

I backed Ivanovic after losing 1st set 2-6. She made a lot of unforced errors and I was convinced she could improve in 2nd set. I think Ivanovic was leading 3-2 in 2nd set and I could reduce my liability. Ivanovic did not play constantly and so she lost the game 2-6, 5-7. Was not a bad trade, but ended in a loss.

total loss this match: -0,68€

Safina v Azarenka

I applied the tennis hedging strategy and the trade was successfully when Azarenka broke Safina and score was 2-1 for Azarenka. Later I could apply a free lay when Safina was leading 5-4 and Azarenka was serving. At this point in the match Safina had around 50% return points won. Safina won 1st set 6-4 and I could green up.

total profit this match: +7,66€


total loss today: -11,60€

total profit this week: +18,44€

total profit this month: +18,44€


I need to stop these silly trades. Trading tennis this month produced a profit of +37,02€ so far. It is a good result according to this little stakes I am using, so there is no need to risk money in markets I do not know very well.

I hope I can produce some profit in tomorrow's matches. Wish you all the best.

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: