2008-03-26

Small loss

Hello,

Masters tournament in Miami has already started. I got involved in the match Donald Young - Bobby Reynolds. Lost 5€ when laying Reynolds at 1,66 for 8€ after winning first set.

I am upset about the loss in straight sets, because Donald Young took a 4-0 career record into his match against Bobby Reynolds and lost only one set against him.

First round will start today. I will observe these matches closely, but i do not bet pre match in first round matches.

If a gun is put on to my head and I'm asked to predict a winner then I would go on these selections:

  • Cilic v Vliegen Back Cilic @1,53
  • Mahut v Mayer Back Mahut@1,54
  • Tursunov v Korolev Back Tursunov@1,59
  • Del Potro v Levine Back Del Potro@1,58

During this tournament i will bet on my selections pre match with real money and i try to get involved inplay if i can see any opportunity.

Good luck,

Loocie


No comments: