2008-03-31

Trading women's tennis

Hello,

Muxor had a good trading day yesterday. I had not much time for trading so i traded only one match:

Ai Sugiyama - Daniela Hantuchova


I layed Sugiyama 200€@1,05 and backed 100€@1,1 when Sugiyama was leading 5-2 and serving for match in 2nd set. I backed her again 80€@1,24.
When leading 5-4 and serving for match again i layed her 100€@1,05 and backed 50€@1,1. I was tired and went to bed and hoped Hantuchova could win 3rd set. She did not.

I am also very surprised about the loss of Ana Ivanovic. Davenport retired her last match against Jankovic and Ivanovic had a really good run.

Yesterday we had some big upsets:

This table shows yesterday's matches. Favorites are underlined. We see the odds of the favorite pre match. If you only layed them with 100€ you could have made a decent profit of 179,00€.

There was no favorite winning his match in straight sets, so from trading view, it was possible to trade the matches without loosing money in any match.

I will follow matches with pre match favorite's odds arround 1,25-1,4 and will discuss my thoughts in later posts.

Today i will have a look at these matches:

  • Davydenko v Bolelli 1,29
  • Tsonga v Benneteau 1,30

Favorites in bold letters.

I stopped my pre match selections to rethink about my way to select matches and possible winners. Maybe come back later.

All the best,

Loocie

No comments: