2009-04-25

A Quick Update

Hello,

jenkins_king during the last few days I just got involved in the darts on Thursdays. I was very cautious and just put on a trade on the match Jenkins v King. I could not identify any good opportunities in the other matches, so I stayed away. I think my style of trading differs to other traders. Pre match I do not know if I will put on a trade or not, it depends on the situation in play. This means often I am watching a match without getting involved. Maybe this is a reason why I have problems with missing a trading opportunity.

It would be nice to hear other opinions about your style of trading. Maybe there are other ways of trading I am not aware of. Feel free to leave a comment.

Stats so far:
Total profit since last update: +10.45
Total profit
this month: +49.27

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: