2009-04-27

Adding Small Green Figures To The Pot

Hello,

not very much action these days so far. Just traded the Fastest Lap Market of the Bahrain Grand Prix at the weekend.

fastest_lap

I also had a look at the Fed Cup matches, but I only got involved in the match Lisicki v Zheng. Again I had to scratch the trade, which created a small profit of 0.94.

It is near the end of the month and after last month’s awful result I am happy with the moderate profit of this month so far. The single month does not count. I need to look at the bigger picture:

bigger_picture 
I am well in front to achieve my goal of a net profit of 1000€ this year. I can achieve my goal easily with a net profit of 16% of my trading bank per month.

Sometimes it is important to have a look at your past result. It reminds you to keep focused and patient and it shows you what is possible with discipline and patience.

Stats so far:
Total profit since last update: +6.89
Total profit this month: +56.16

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: