2008-11-08

Semifinals WTA Championship 2008

logo

Hello,

today I traded the following matches:

Zvonareva v Dementieva

zvonareva_dementieva

Pre match odds: Zvonareva: 1.75, Dementieva: 2.34

As mentioned in my preview I could not understand why Zvonareva was favourite pre match.

I layed Zvonareva pre match @1.87.

Zvonareva started to serve and when Dementieva had her 1st break point in the first game I minimized risk with a Lay of Dementieva 10€@1.7. Later during the 1st set I had some further trades and I made it each way to have a profit of +7.72. Zvonareva won 1st set 7-6 and odds on her were around 1.4. According to her pre match odds it was too high to lay her, so I stopped trading and enjoyed the match.

My pre match prediction did not come true, but from a trading perspective it was a good decision to lay Zvonareva pre match. During the first set you could have traded out easily with a Lay on Dementieva @1.4.

Zvonareva v Dementieva 7-6, 3-6, 6-3

Jankovic v V Williams

jankovic_v_williams

Pre match odds: Jankovic: 2.3, V Williams: 1.77

I layed V Williams after winning 1st set 6-2 @1.20. When Jankovic started serving in 2nd set and score was *0-40 I got nervous and took a stop loss @1.08. What a mistake! Odds would not move very much lower than 1.08 if she lose the first game, so there was no need to take a stop loss at this moment. I recognized the mistake very soon and layed V Williams again, when score was 40-40 in the first game.

JJ fought back and was leading 3-0 in the 2nd set and odds raised to 1.56 on V Williams. I made it each way and accepted the mistake I made with taking the stop loss during the first game.

Jankovic v V Williams 2-6, 6-2, 3-6

Total profit today: +7.82
Total profit this month: +20.69

I am really happy with my tennis trading these days. Hopefully I can keep up this good performance during the next week.

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: