2009-02-01

Tennis Set Betting

Hello,

I am feeling better, but I am still recovering from my shingles. I did not traded any matches during the day session, but I had a look at the matches during the night session and here is an overview:

Nadal v Verdasconadal_verdascoPre match odds: Nadal: 1.17, Verdasco: 6.80 
I am not a friend of trading best of 5 matches, when one player is a heavy favourite. The match odds market does not provide many opportunities to put on a trade, so I decided to have a look at the set betting market, which is a market with good liquidity during grand slam tournaments. I had several trades and could lock in a nice profit. I will have a look at this market in the future grand slam tournaments.

Nadal v Verdasco 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, 6-7, 6-4

I also traded the men’s final, but I will update later, because this match took place during February and I will do the analysis of January first.

Stats so far:
Total profit last Friday: +5.08
Total profit January: +28.39

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: