2009-02-25

No Need To Rush

Hello,

during the last few days I traded the following matches:

tennis 
I traded on 7 markets with winning on two of them, losing in one market and 4 scratched trades.

The loss from Tipsarevic v Cilic match do not bother me. I followed all my rules and took the stop loss before the tie break of the 2nd set. I traded out at odds of 1.55 on Tipsarevic. Early in the tie break odds on Tipsarevic moved to 1.4 and I can imagine my feelings, if I would have been still in the trade.
There is no need to rush in a trade or forcing a profit, when there is no opportunity.
I kept a cool head and could produce a nice profit in the match Ljubicic v Ferrer. Overall the day ended in a profit.

During the last few days I met a trader from Hong Kong, who is also making money on tennis. It is always nice to share ideas and thoughts with other traders about trading in general and about trading on tennis too.
Soon I will publish an interview with him, so stay tuned!

Stats so far:
Total profit since last update: +16.14
Total profit this month: +137.52


Cheers, Loocie

No comments: