2009-02-01

Australian Open 2009 Men’s Final

australian_open_headerHello,

today we saw the men’s final of the Australian Open 2009 and I traded the match odds market and the set betting market:

Federer v Nadal
nadal_federer_set_betting

nadal_federer_match_oddsPre match odds: Federer: 1.65, Nadal: 2.56
I really like the set betting market, which provides good opportunities in best of 5 matches. I took an opportunity early in the first set which paid off.

In the match odds market I layed Nadal, when he was leading 2-0 in the 2nd set. The trade paid off and I could make it each way, when Federer won the 2nd set.

I am really disappointed about Federer’s loss against Nadal. Federer was not concentrated during the final set, so I think he threw the match away.
There was no need to lose the match.

Federer v Nadal 5-7, 6-3, 6-7 (3-7), 6-3, 2-6

Stats so far:
Total profit today: +16.86
Total profit this month: +16.86


Later this evening I will have a look at the Super Bowl XLIII. Maybe I can identify an opportunity to make some profit.

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: