2009-02-15

Lots Of Trades

Hello,

it was a quite busy week with lots of trades in tennis and soccer and here is an overview of my trades:

Trading Soccer soccerI was really upset about the loss of Germany against Norway. I backed Germany pre match @1.5 and was quite confident about Germany to win this match. However, they lost and I lost money, but I would back them again at these odds, because I think it was value.

Total loss trading soccer: -23.25

Trading Tennis tennisI trade 16 markets with 8 successful trades and 5 losses. I made one bigger mistake in the match A Bondarenko v Schnyder where I took my intended stop loss too late.

Overall I am quite happy about the way I am trading tennis these days.

Total profit trading tennis: +35.42

Stats so far:
Total profit since last update: +12.17
Total profit this month: +72.71

Cheers, Loocie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work
ps