2008-10-07

Trades Of Today

Hello,

I traded the following matches:

Errani v Azarenka

errani_azarenka

Pre match odds: Errani 5.9, Azarenka 1.2

Azarenka was in a good shape so she was clear favourite. I was a little in doubt about her back injury. She had one or two injury timeouts during the tournament in Stuttgart. Azarenka had a good start and won 1st set 6-1. Her odds dropped to 1.03 and I layed her 25€@1.03.

I entered a order to back Azarenka 12.50€@1.06 to have a free bet of 12.50€ on Errani and nothing to lose on Azarenka.

Errani fought back and won 2nd set 6-4. I made it each way and had a small profit. this 1.03 was a little too low, so I took this position, because I knew about the injury of Azarenka.

Errani v Azarenka 1-6, 6-4, 6-3

Wawrinka v Petzschner

wawrinka_petzschner

Pre match odds: Wawrinka 1.21, Petzschner 5.7

Wawrinka was favourite for me. Petzschner is a good player on indoor hard, so I had to be cautious. Wawrinka won 1st 7-6.

When score was 4-1* for Petzschner in the second set there was a back of 1.43 for Wawrinka available, more than twice the number of the pre match odds and Petzschner was only one break in front. I backed Wawrinka 25€@1.43. Sadly it did not pay off, so I took a stop loss.

Wawrinka v Petzschner 7-6, 2-6, 6-7

I followed other matches too, but there was no trading spot for me. All in all I am satisfied with the trades of today. I followed all my rules and was patient. A small loss today, but I am pretty sure, the way I am trading during the past few days will pay off soon. 

Stay lucky!

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: