2008-06-19

Preparing for Wimbledon

Hello,

it is the last week before 2008 Wimbledon and only small trading. Here is an overview of my last trades:

overview

Only two losses (I do not count this -1.46€ as a loss) in 13 matches which is generally a good result.

Nadal v Karlovic

Karlovic won 1st set 7-6 and score was 6-6 in 2nd set. I backed Karlovic 50€@1.57. It is really difficult to break him, especially on grass, so it was a good price. Nadal was fighting and won this 2nd tie break and I took stop loss.

Federer v Kohlschreiber

I watched this match on TV and forced a trade...and lost. Should have saved this money in my pocket, but I did not.

Federer v Vacek

This was quite funny because you could not back Federer@Betfair! You only could lay him @1.01!

I remembered first match of Nadal at 2008 Roland Garros. Same situation and he traded higher, so I backed Vacek 4€@110 and later I backed Federer €1.03 to have more than 200% ROI.

Stats so far:

total profit this week: 37.31€

total profit this month: 29.05€

All the best, Loocie

No comments: