2008-06-12

Avoiding psychological traps

Hi all,

With only one exception I had some good trades in the last few days. See picture below:

overview

Without this loss from 2008 Roland Garros final it would be a larger profit. I think during this match I tried to force a trade and opposed Nadal...and lost money!

What to do, if one ore more trades go against you? The Betfair Loser described this in his blog entry A step backwards. I could not understand this headline, because I think he did the right thing.

Another blog entry from punt.com gives information about avoiding psychological traps when trading sport events.

It is always good to see other traders sharing their thoughts and experiences via blog entries or comments.

Stats so far:

total profit this month: +10.59€

total profit this week: +67.08€

Good luck with trading!

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: