2008-09-20

Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Hello,

DSCI0121

I send you all greetings from Munich. Today I visited the German Bundesliga Match between Bayern Munich and Werder Bremen. What an incredible match!

Bayern Munich was clear favourite with odds of 1.7x pre kick off. I hope no one of you backed them, because you may have lost money. Werder Bremen played really well and scored first.

DSCI0141

Bayern Munich was not playing well, maybe they underestimated Bremen. I think this games was not good for trading. In the first half both teams were relative equal, so everything could happen. It was not predictable.

DSCI0143

I had no bets on this match I only enjoyed the match. Here are some impressions:

DSCI0159

DSCI0164

DSCI0172

Final result:

2_5

Pre match odds on Bremen around 5.40 and Bremen won 5-2, crazy!

It was a very exiting football match with a big surprise.

Tomorrow I will visit the Oktoberfest and maybe I will post some pictures if am able to :)

I had some trades during the last days, but I will update later this week.

All the best with trading!

Cheers, Loocie

1 comment:

David Allen said...

What a fantastic looking stadium.

Wizardgold Podcast 35 now available - review of Football Cash Generator