2008-07-10

Overview of my last trades

Hello,

I will give an update of my trades in the last few days:

last_results

Formula 1:

A small loss at 2008 Silverstone Grand Prix. I tried to trade some markets, but trading Formula 1 is complete different to my trading style in tennis. The 'Fastest Lap' market suits well, so I will concentrate only on this market.

Tennis:

Small wins and small losses, except one 'bigger' loss in the men's final of 2008 Wimbledon. The good thing is I took stop loss and lost not more than 20€, which is the amount I can afford to lose.

Stats so far:

total loss this month: -16.03€

Trading these days is quite difficult because of low liquidity and non working scoreboards.

Many people lost money in the match Isner vs Levine. Official ATP scoreboard showed the wrong score the whole match. Unbelievable! I am really happy that I did not trade this match.

Also motivation of players is not very high, so we can se many favourites losing their matches.

I decided not to get involved these days anymore. My analysis gave me really confidence. That means I am not frustrated about the losses above. I know I have to look at the bigger picture. There will be good matches to trade on very soon, so there is no need to chase these losses.

While not trading Muxor an me have time to develop our Betfair software (called LiveTrader) for mobile devices with Microsoft Windows Mobile. In the next few days we will post some screen shots.

All the best with trading!

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: