2008-12-01

Best Month So Far

Hello,

here is an overview of my last trades:

Trading Soccer

soccer

Trading American Football

giants_redskins

Overall stats
Total profit since last update: +18.74
Total profit this month: +70.10

I do not know what to write about. Mostly I am writing about the mistakes I am making, but during this month I did not make many mistakes. I will make the analysis of November 2008 later this week, but there is one statistic I want to mention now:

I traded 31 sport events and I had only 5 losses.

I had many scratched trades, but I think these trades helped me to avoid losses.

That's it for now. Nothing more to write about.

All the best with trading!

Cheers, Loocie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You faired out better than I did on the Giants/Skins game!

Loocie said...

Hi John,

Thanks for dropping by. I traded only the 1st half of the match and I got crazy odds matched. Pre match odds on NYG: 1.54.
When the game turned inplay I got a lay of NYG @1.36 matched. When they started to play I could back NYG again at 1.54. I had several such trades.
General I am more interested in taking long positions, but if there is free money available, I will take it ;)

Cheers, Loocie