2010-07-01

June Roundup

Hello,

June is over and I will take the time to give an update how I did.

The semi manual HorstBecker produced a total profit of 64.74 points, which is ok.

june_graph

After last months performance I expected to get more out of it, but I can not complain.

I am progressing on the football value system. The database model is already created and I will start coding the other components and the user interface. I am not yet sure if I will create an AJAX based application or a common web site, because the aim is to make the web based system available for mobile devices, too. So it can be used without having a laptop or pc available. This month I bought a HTC HD2 mobile device which is a great device. I like the idea to get a notification via email or SMS from the system when new selections are available and place the bets via mobile device.

I will keep you updated.

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: