2010-05-29

Stopped Trading

Hello,

a long time since my last proper blog post. Much happened this month, so I think it is time to give an update.

I have decided to stop my personal trading on sport events. Currently I am not able to make a decent return on the time I am spending trading tennis or something else. Most of the action takes place during the day when I am at work and there is too much distraction, so often I am not concentrated at all. I also did not develop the confidence I think I need to have. So currently I have to admit, that manual trading does not work for me.

But this is not the end of the blog. I still have another iron in the fire: The bots.

I will write something about the bots in the next blog post, but will give you a promising insight with this screenshot:

bots_manual

It shows the pl figure in points of one of the bots for May.

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: