2009-10-12

Good Results

Hello,

Here is an overview of the trades of last week:

American Football: €20.21
After a bad last week Stock Lemon came back with a 3-1 record. It is always good to come back with a profit after a heavy loss. I am looking forward to next week.

Horse Racing: -€6.33
The lay selections seem to struggle a little at the moment. It is difficult to identify so called false favourites. This month’s strike rate is only 50%. October is not yet over, so I hope there will be some further selections to turn the lay selections into profit.

Soccer: €20.90
It is not usual for me to bet or trade on soccer, but Germany’s odds of 3.2 against Russia was a risk of a tenner worth. I think it was huge value. I expected Germany to be favourite. It was a gift. Thanks for that.

Tennis: €20.83
The good run on tennis continued. I traded on 17 matches, winning on 6 matches, losing on 6 matches and scratching on 5 matches. I traded every matches with a stake of €20.00. I am using a simple low risk strategy and it seems to pay off.

Total P&L: €55.61

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: