2009-07-27

A Tough Race

Hello,

Yesterday I traded the Grand Prix of Hungary. Here is an overview how I did:

f1_hungary 
It was really difficult to trade the fastest lap market. At the beginning many drivers had the fastest lap, so I stayed away. I recognized that Vettel was involved in a collision, so I put on a small lay on him. Did some other trades, too, but did not get matched with the whole amount I wanted.

I also had a look at the Podium market and put in some small trades. This race was not easy, but I think I did it right. If there is not a good opportunity, just stay away.

I am still trading on tennis, but the last two weeks just small tournaments took place and I did not get involved. That’s it so far. Will post later for possible lay selections on the horses.

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: