2010-08-12

Still Here

Hello,

a long time since the last blog entry. I am sorry, but at the moment I do not have much time to write about my betting stuff.

As mentioned so often, I do not want to bore you every day with figures how much I lost or won.

I totally stopped manual trading on Betfair. No tennis, no football, no Formula 1.
I concentrated on working on the betting bots and it seems there is an edge for me. The semi automated version of HorstBecker is running really well at the moment. I had a really long run of up and downs before I identified a bug in the source code. I am really glad I found it, because results changed a lot in my favour with the new version of the software. Currently I am up for this month 152 points!

That’s it so far. Will keep you updated!

Cheers, Loocie

4 comments:

Betfair Trader said...

Hi what language/program do you use for botting? It's something I'm keen to get involved with too but no idea where to start at the moment :(

Betfair Trader said...

Hi what language/program do you use for botting? It's something I'm keen to get involved with too but no idea where to start at the moment :(

Loocie said...

Hi,

thanks for dropping by.
I am working on .NET C# with Visual Studio 2005.
Have a look at Betfair Developer Program:

Link to Betfair Developer Program

There are also bot packages like betbotpro etc available with pre defined strategies and money management rules.

Cheers, Loocie

Betfair Trader said...

Thanks , Loocie, I'll take a look. I've had the free studio one for a while but never got very far, hopefully some of the examples will give me an added boost