2009-09-13

Formula 1 – Italian GP

Hello,

This weekend I traded the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Italy. Here is an overview of the markets I traded on:

italy_gp
Yesterday I traded the Overall Qualifying Winner market. I recognized some nice trading opportunities, but I still need to learn more about the odds movement in this market.

Today I focused on the Fastest Lap market and the Winner market too. Trading the fastest lap market was quite difficult. I had just EUR13.77 on Sutil, who marked the fastest lap. I expected Hamilton to drive faster at the end, but he did not managed to get the fastest lap. I am still happy about the profit.

The winner market was quite interesting and I identified an opportunity to lay Hamilton at 1.69 early. Everything went fine for both Brawn cars and for me too :)

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: