2008-10-01

Today tennis again

Hello,

today again very much action on tennis courts. I traded the following matches:

Nishikori v Garcia-Lopez

nishikori_garcia_lopez

Actually, I have decided to get involved into matches only, if there is a player involved who is top 25 of ATP or WTA, but this trade had such a great value, I had to do this.

Pre match odds on Nishikori 1.5. He won the first set comfortably 6-4. During the second set he had very good statistics on his serve. I entered the market when Garcia-Lopez was leading 4-3 and 30-0 and Nishikori was serving. The first point in the game was a double fault, so Garcia-Lopez made only one point. With his impressive serve stats I was confidently he could win this service game. If not and if he might lose the second set odds had been something like 1.5-1.6 on Nishikori. Well, he made the game and won the match. I greened up.

Nishikori v Garcia-Lopez 6-4, 6-4

Zvonareva v Hantuchova

zvonareva_hantuchova

Pre match Zvonareva was clear favourite for me. She played really well her last matches. Hantuchova has not really recovered from her injury at the beginning of the year. The only doubt I had about Zvonareva was that she played many matches in the last few weeks.

I do not know why I changed my mind on the match and layed Zvonareva, when she lost her service and score was 2-3 and Hantuchova serving. I minimized risk, but let some green on Hantuchova.

That's really annoying: I had a plan for the match, but I did not followed it, so more the worse I traded completely contrary to my plan.

Zvonareva v Hantuchova 6-3, 6-2

Schnyder v Kuznetsova

schnyder_kuznetsova

Pre match odds: Schnyder 2.82 , Kuznetsova 1.54. I expected a close match. Schnyder played really well in Bali and won the tournament. Kuznetsova seems a little bit tired and next week she will play in Russia, so maybe she would take this tournament not very serious.

I layed Kuznetsova early, when she struggled a little bit, but I got only 10€ matched. Later in the second set I had the feeling Kuznetsova can come back and so I closed the trade and made it each way. Paid off.

Schnyder v Kuznetsova 6-4, 4-6, 7-5

Azarenka v A Radwanska

azarenka_a_radwanska

Pre match I backed Radwanska 5€@2.02. I think I underestimated Azarenka. Pre match I expected a close match, but even odds pre match on a top 10 player seemed too high.

Azarenka had a good start and was leading 2-0 and odds on her around 1.5. I layed Azarenka and she lost her service game, so score was 2-1. When score was 2-1 and 30-15 for Azarenka I scratched the trade. When Azarenka was serving for match I layed her for a reason I do not know. Was pure gambling and totally stupid.

Azarenka v A Radwanska 6-1, 7-5

Stats for today:

total profit: +€2.19

Not a huge profit, but still positive. It's a pity that I wasted money in the Zvonareva v Hantuchova match. It is not the loss which makes me angry, it is the way I traded this match: completely contrary to my plan for the match. 

That's it for now.

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: