2008-10-02

Tennis again and again

Hello,

today I traded the following matches:

Zvonareva v Bartoli

zvonareva_bartoli

Zvonareva was clear favourite for me. She was leading 4-1 the head to head statistic and played really well their last matches. She is currently in a good form. I backed her with 10€@1.4 pre match with the expectation of an early break. The game develop as predicted and I could make some profit.

Zvonareva v Bartoli 6-2, 6-0

Petrova v Schnyder

petrova_schnyder

This match was not easy to predict. Petrova reached two consecutive semi finals in Bali and Tokyo. In Bali she lost against Schnyder in straight sets. Finally, Schnyder won the tournament.

Schnyder was also in form. Yesterday she won against Kuznetsova, but maybe she was a little bit exhausted after this three setter against Kuzzy.

Market was also unstable during the first games of the match. Both player served well, but in the 7th game Petrova won the service game of Schnyder.

Her the stats after the break:

stats_petrova_schnyder

There was a high probability of a 5-3 lead by Petrova so I backed her 20€@1.7. From this point on the match developed in my favour direction and I layed Petrova 10€@1.35 after she won the 1st set. Later I made it each way.

Petrova v Schnyder 6-4, 6-1

Stats so far:

total profit today: +€11.68

total profit this month: +€13.87

Wish you all the best with trading!

Cheers, Loocie

No comments: