2008-04-19

Do not chase live pictures

Hello,

today I traded the following matches:

Zakopalova v Kirilenko

How to describe my trading of this match? I changed my style of trading completely. I watched this match via Betfair live video and I chased the pictures. I tried to anticipate the next point and put orders in. The only good thing I did was using stop losses and so I could avoid a big loss.

Kirilenko won second set and I traded out to produce a small profit.

stupid

This is an example how not to trade on tennis. I am glad to avoid a loss, but in most time you will lose big money.

Do not chase the pictures!

Players still on court. Will update later.

Update 1:

Zakopalova v Kirilenko 6-2, 3-6, 5-7

Update 2:

I applied on the following matches the tennis hedging strategy:

Serra v Davydenko: +4,11€

Cornet v S Williams: +4,44€

Zvonareva v Dementieva: +3,80€ or +3,99€ (players still on court)

Update 3:

Zvonareva v Dementieva: 6-3, 6-7, 6-3 +3,80€

total profit tennis hedging strategy: +12,60€

All the best,

Loocie

No comments: